Tracer Delay–Insensitive Algorithm Can Improve Reliability of CT Perfusion Imaging for Cerebrovascular Steno-Occlusive Disease: Comparison with Quantitative Single-Photon Emission CT
M. Sasaki, K. Kudo, K. Ogasawara and S. Fujiwara
American Journal of Neuroradiology September 2008, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3174/ajnr.A1274
- No related articles found.
- CT Perfusion in Acute Lacunar Stroke: Detection Capabilities Based on Infarct Location
- Using Quantitative CT Perfusion for Evaluation of Delayed Cerebral Ischemia Following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Perfusion computer tomography: imaging and clinical validation in acute ischaemic stroke
- CT Cerebral Blood Flow Maps Optimally Correlate With Admission Diffusion-Weighted Imaging in Acute Stroke but Thresholds Vary by Postprocessing Platform