AJNR Tweet Chats
AJNR Tweet Chats are online discussions about the latest news and trends in the field of neuroradiology. These occur every other month on Twitter. Need more details? Click here. Don’t forget to set a reminder to follow the dialogue and join in by using the hashtag #AJNR.
Next Tweet Chat:
Date and Time: TBD, 3 p.m. EST
Guest Moderator: TBD
Recent Tweet Chat Summaries
- January 2016 — Are Radiologists Read for NIRADS?
- December 2015 — Social Media @ RSNA 2015
- October 2015 — Transitioning Into Practice
- September 2015 — Value of Radiology
- August 2015 — Quantitative vs. Qualitative Neuroimaging Analysis
- July 2015 — Gadolinium Retention
- June 2015 — Interpretation of the Literature
- May 2015 — Imaging Biomarkers for Stroke
- April 2015 — Social Media in Scentific Meetings
- March 2015 — Online Resources and Social Media in Education
- February 2015 — Thyroid Incidentalomas
- January 2015 — Spine Imaging Reporting
- December 2014 — Imaging 3.0
Dr. Jennifer McCarty is currently a neuroradiology fellow at Emory University in Atlanta. She completed diagnostic radiology residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and will begin her career as an academic neuroradiologist this July. Dr. McCarty can be found on Twitter at @JMcCartyMD.